Thursday, December 29, 2011
Saturday, December 17, 2011
Welcome to Germany!
Today, your child learned what it was like to celebrate Christmas in Germany! A huge Thank You goes out to my cousin, Markus Noe, for SKYPING with us all the way from Munich! It was very special and SO MUCH FUN!
To learn how to say Merry Christmas in German, watch this little video clip from You Tube!
Learning about China was super special! I'd like to send a huge thank you to Kayla's Uncle, Mark, for SKYPING with us! The kids learned SO much and really felt special to have had the chance to speak to someone living in another country! Thanks again Mark! To discover some of the answers to the following questions, feel free to watch the Quicktime Video!
- Is there an “American Area?”
- Why is the year of the dragon the best time to be born?
- Do they teach English in the schools?
- Do they have American Restaurants?
- Do you drink a lot of tea?
- What are the businesses like?
- What is the Lion Dance?
- What is the Lantern Festival?