Calling all kids!!!
I have a challenge for you over Spring Break! For completing this assignment, you will receive a "No Homework" Ticket for a week... However, you must make this meaningful! To find out the login information and passwords to other websites, please check your Edmodo Account.
1. Check out the Zooburst I did on Butterflies:
2. Select a topic to learn more about. (This can be about ANYTHING you want!!!)
Don't forget these resources:
3. Research for information using the internet.
4. Create a plan for your book... Think about all those Conventions of Non-Fiction that we learned about! You will need to include pictures, information & embedded sound. If you get everything done at home, I will let you go to the library to add the sound!
5. Have your mom or dad help check for editing. (Capital Letters & Punctuation)
6. Load the assignment using the "link" button on Edmodo.
Please DO NOT delete anything - since this is a shared account!
Enjoy! I can't wait to see what you create! :)