Monday, August 27, 2012

First Day Of School

We had such a wonderful day today!  We spent a lot of time getting to know one another.  This is, by far, my most favorite part of the first day of school.  I just loved hearing all the stories the children shared about their summer.

One of the most important things we did, was have a class discussion about becoming "Bucket Fillers".  Here is a list that we wrote after reading the book, "Have You Filled Your Bucket Today?".


Don't forget that we do allow for a health snack.  It must be healthy and peanut - free.


Here is a little video I wanted to share with the pictures that I took from today and Meet the Teacher.



I'll send you a link to download them via "Dropbox".
If you haven't done so already, please remember to fill and update your student's information and volunteer registration.



No comments:

Post a Comment