Friday, October 2, 2009

Guided Reading Questions

· This (character or place or event) reminds me of… because….
· I like / dislike this part of the book because…
· A question that I have about this book is… because….
· If I were this character I would…
· If I could talk to one of the book’s characters, I would (ask or say to them)…
· I predict that… because…
· I did not understand the part of the story when…
· This book reminds me of another book I have read.
· I think the author wrote this book to…
· The author got me interested when…
· The title of this book says to me…
· The most important (word or phrase or idea or illustration) in this book is…
· The genre of this book is… because it has (name some characteristics in the book found in that genre)
· If I were the author, I would have changed the part of the story when…
· To summarize the text, I would say…

No comments:

Post a Comment