- The numbers on the clock skip count by 5's.
- The large hand points to the minute.
- The little hand points to the hour.
- The clock shows the numbers 1 - 12.
- The hour hand moves when the minute hand passes 12.
- A year = 365 days.
- A week = 7 days.
- A day = 24 hours.
- An hour = 60 minutes.
- 1 Minute = 60 seconds.
- AM / PM
- Moon changes throughout the month.
- Sundial can be used to tell time.
- Sometimes, there are Roman Numerals on the face of the clock.
- Digital & Analog clocks are used to tell time.
- There are 4 seasons in a year.
For 2 tickets tomorrow, I asked the kids to research who developed the concept of time.
You could help your child at home with telling time. Just ask them to take a glance at your clock and to report the time to you. Remind them that they can also skip count by 5's to figure it out!