Sunday, September 18, 2011

Few Things

I am looking forward to seeing everyone this upcoming Tuesday evening at our 2011 Back To School Night.  I will begin our discussion at 5:30.  Hopefully, everyone will be able to make it. 

Also, I have set up a “back channel” so that you can post some of those “burning” questions that you might have.  I will read them and try to provide answers for all of them either that night, or sometime that week.

 Don’t forget, I will have a conference schedule signup sheet so that you can select your preferred time.  As always, I can meet before school at 7:20 and during my planning time at 1:40.

We have some fun and exciting things that will happen this year – I can’t wait to tell you all about it!

If you are interested in volunteering in our classroom or even go on field trips, please fill out the volunteer form that our district provides.  I know this might seem like a hassle, but it really intended to keep your child safe at school! http://www.springbranchisd.com/partners/PART_DEV/volunteers/volunteers.htm

Lastly, I will wait on placing the book orders till Monday.  That will give those people who wanted to order, a few more days to submit it either on line or with the order form.

No comments:

Post a Comment