Friday, September 9, 2011
(Start / Programs / Microsoft Office / Microsoft Word)
When you have 2 words such as Ice Cream, type it: Ice~Cream.
~ Tilda (It tells the program to make a space there and it keeps the words together. To make it, press the shift key and the little key below the ESC button on the left hand side of the computer.)
• For words that you want to make big, copy and paste it several times.
• Save the word document into your folder.
(File / Save / My Computer / Poland / RCE / Theresa Trevino / Pick Up / Your Folder)
• Highlight all your words and right click / copy.
• Open the internet and type in: www.wordle.net
• Select Create
• In the white box, right click / paste.
• Select Go!
• To make a picture of it, Select CTRL Print Screen.
CTRL Print Screen (Takes a picture of what is displayed on your computer’s monitor.)
• Next, open up Microsoft PowerPoint.
(File / Programs / Microsoft PowerPoint)
• On the slide, right click / paste.
• You can choose the format tools and crop off the stuff that is around the Wordle. When you have finished, save!
(File / Save As / My Computer / Poland / RCE / Theresa Trevino / Pick Up / Your Folder)
• On the bottom part, Select: JPEG Interchange Format!