Friday, December 21, 2012

2nd Note for the day!


December 21, 2012

Dear Mrs. Trevino,
Let’s try this again… This time, you will NOT catch me!  We still can’t believe that today is your last day of school! Time sure does fly when you are having fun!  And, I do think that I am pretty clever that you never caught me using your computer.  In fact, last night, I went into Class Dojo and awarded everyone with 36 points.  Don’t worry – I went ahead and paid everyone for their points. 
So, how do you like Snowflake Mary’s touch?  She had this crazy idea last night to decorate with your school pictures.  I like it!  We totally ran out of time – sorry Griffin.  You are mine now – forever!!!  He He!
 I’m very sad.  I am going to miss y’all.  Please think of us   often!  Have a very Merry Christmas!  Thanks for being such   great kids!!! Don’t forget – you can email me at any time!    elfietrevino@gmail.com
Sincerely,

Elfie & Snowflake Mary
P.S. I still want a picture with everyone in it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment