Friday, December 7, 2012

Reindeer Food! It's YUMMY!!!


December 7, 2012

Dear Mrs. Trevino,

It’s Friday!  It’s Friday!  It’s my favorite day of the
week!!!  I am very happy to say that everyone did very well listening to Mrs. Trevino.  I really liked watching y’all use the Magnets that Mrs. Hamilton let ya’ll borrow.  To all my N7 friends, I’d like to say that last night, all of the elves got together and munched down on some carrots.  You know, carrots are a Reindeer’s  most favorite food.  Carrots are nutritional heroes, they store a   goldmine of nutrients.  Few other vegetables or fruit contain as much carotene as   carrots, which the body converts to vitamin A.  I also brought some Ranch Dressing (it is in the refrigerator in the hallway) that you can dip some carrots into.  The Reindeer really don’t care for Ranch – but I sure like it!!!
Sincerely,
Elfie

No comments:

Post a Comment